Mission: We partner with families in Centre County to inspire Generations to be world changers for Christ.
Who We Are:
We are a Christian education cooperative working in partnership with families to combine a classroom experience with the benefits of personalized education.
- We will facilitate a quality educational experience within a Biblical worldview.
- We will equip children with the educational tools, mindset and encouragement to become lifelong learners who can discover how God has uniquely made them to impact the world around them.
Our Method (An overview):
Students in grades K -12 learn for 32 weeks in classes taught by passionate teachers. The students are then assigned lessons to complete at home with the parent or guardian serving as a co-teacher. The program covers a full year of instruction in Math, Language Arts, History, Science, and the Arts. Additionally, students in middle and high school can choose some exciting electives.
This Hybrid model of education encourages parents to be directly involved with their child’s learning process, without having to prepare lessons and come up with creative projects. Families now can have the time to work, learn, and play together, with the freedom to discover each child’s strengths and passions.
Hybrid education has tremendous advantages:
Students benefit from in-class time with teachers and peers. This gives them the opportunity for discussion, feedback, and pushback from various perspectives.
Parents benefit by having help with teaching and grading.
Communities benefit from having additional education opportunities available to families.
Co-ops benefit from an expanded student population with actively engaged parents.
- By using appropriate curriculum and teaching methods, help students acquire knowledge, understanding and practical wisdom.
- To help students become skilled thinkers and communicators within a Biblical worldview.
- To facilitate a love for learning thereby motivating students to become life-long learners.
- To cultivate a love relationship with God and others.