WELCOME TO CCC
We are a family of individuals, each with a story of Jesus working in our lives. Whether you have been a Christian for years; new to the faith or simply exploring, you are welcome! We won’t try to change you, but if you need God to change something in your life, we will fight with you as family. There is something for everyone at CCC; fill out the connection card at the welcome desk to get connected and receive a welcome gift – our thank you to you for visiting us.
What to Expect
- – There is no specific dress code, so come as you are! Feel free to wear anything (within reason) that you normally wear.
- – Free coffee
- – Services are approx 1 hour 15 minutes
- – Upbeat, contemporary, spirit-led worship.
- – KidZone services for school aged children are located in the sanctuary (through the main door and to the right), and we have the nursery for children 6 weeks – Pre-K in our daycare wing (through the doors and to the left to the end of the hall).
- – For teens, we have a special service during our 11am service that meets in the Sanctuary. Teens are dismissed after worship.