"My own sheep will hear my voice and I know each one, and they will follow me." John 10:27 (Passion Translation)
You might be asking, where to start? or how do I know God's voice? or what do I do with this ONE word or maybe other questions. Here's a simple pathway, in the word PRAY:
- Pursue God. Spend time with Him in worship, Bible reading and in fellowship with other followers of Jesus.
- Respond to His promptings. It may be a passage of Scripture, a thought that won't leave you alone, a picture you can't forget or a myriad of ways unique to how He is walking with you. Your ONE Word will likely come from one of these promptings.
- Answer YES. Take that word and now everyday say YES to Him. Have faith in God that what He says will come to pass.
- Yield to Him. It is quite possible and very likely that you won't have the full picture. This is where you will need to trust and obey. Do whatever He tells you to do but don't stress, worry or fret. God has power to accomplish everything He wants for your life.
7 DAYS OF PRAYER & FASTING
Join us for a week of prayer and fasting coming January 7-14. Click here for more information about fasting.
Here are few highlights for the week:
- Daily Encouragement on Facebook & YouTube
- Joint Worship Night at State College Assembly of God 1/14 @ 7pm